Wednesday 2 November 2016

CYCLE TWO: Week 4 Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

So despite the dullness of doing weights, I have been doing well and then came half term. We went away for a night. It was wonderful staying at the Marriott in Swindon.
During half term, I ate out for about three days. I had pizza express, burger at Five Guys, alcohol,
Krispy Kreme (it was Halloween),


the works. It was the best Krispy Kreme I ever had and I had to buy three because that is about 13p cheaper than buying singles.
Even so, I blame my children who knew my weakness and worked on it, leading me down the path of temptation of eating monster sweets. From sweat to sweets. From burpees to bloatees.
And look who's sorry now. Just over three meals I managed to put on 1.7kg. And of course the big tummy was back. It loves me and always finds the first opportunity to return.
Such hard work gone down the drain. So I am starting my spartan regime again. Low carb, low sugar, low fat, high protein meals such as cauliflower and lentil curry on a bed of spinach:
Or smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and avocado:
A photo posted by Satsuma World (@ivyngeow) on
It has taken me a full five days to lose 0.3 of the 1.7 kg I gained.

Today is Week 4 of my CYCLE TWO. I am finding weights very boring. I was better when it was just Cardio HIITs. So not perfect but I am still trying hard and not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment